Wednesday, December 19, 2012

First REAL bath

We arrived to Boise yesterday around 1:00 and have been loving spending time with my family :] On the drive here, the only pillow we brought was my nursing pillow and it was not the most comfortable pillow to nap with in the car...



Tonight we gave Brady his very first REAL bath! We have been giving him sponge baths for the past few weeks because at first we had to wait for his umbilical cord to fall off. Then pretty much as soon as that was gone, he got circumcised and we had to wait for that to heal before we could submerge him fully in water. I was a little nervous for him to take a real bath and I wasn't sure if he was going to like it, but these pictures say it all...


Look how cute that face is!



He loved the bath so much he even fell asleep :] 
I would say that it was definitely a success!


No comments:

Post a Comment