Sunday, August 18, 2013

9 months!

This past month has flown by! I can't believe August is almost over. I'm happy, but sad at the same time. I love summer, but I'm ready to have my husband back home. His school schedule for the fall won't be terrible, so I'm looking forward to many date nights and just having my teammate back home with me :]

Other news: We have a 9 month old now!!





That face in the bottom picture gets me every time!! Brady has such a fun little personality and he has been changing so much the past month! 

He is officially an army crawler, and there is no stopping this little boy. He will get into anything on the floor, or within his reach. We had to move his crib down because he started to pull up on the sides!!


He also loves to play on his belly in the bath! I am a fan of this, because when he is on his back he kicks his legs non stop and literally splashes all the water out of the tub...


Brady also loves to be with me wherever I go. In the kitchen, bathroom, closet... I know I will have little hands grabbing at my ankles in a few minutes :] While I cook dinner, Brady is happy in his high chair being a good little helper!


He loves to pull all the toys out of the basket and sit with them on the floor. So one time I decided I would put him inside the basket with his toys so he wouldn't have to take them all out :] He was pretty amused.


Brady has started to pull himself up on to things and stand! So crazy when I think that it was only a month ago he started scooting around. This is one of his favorite places to stand :] He could hang out here all day!


Okay and I have to show this picture just because. One day, Brady was a little tired and was crawling around my ankles before dinner so I set him in his high chair and let him play. We ate dinner and afterwards, I took off his tray and saw his bulging diaper. I was dying laughing and couldn't help but take a picture. His face KILLS me!!


Ohh I am so in love with him :] He always gets the biggest smile on his face when Jordan walks in the room. He definitely knows who his parents are. Jordan has been trying to teach him a thing or two about golf on his days off... 


I am so grateful I get to stay home with this little chunk all day long :] And I am so happy that Jordan is always such an amazing husband and father. I LOVE my boys!!










2 comments: