Friday, October 26, 2012

Just one of those feel good days

I seriously LOVE days like today. I slept in with the hubbs (well slept in later than I normally do) and we had a relaxing morning together. I was able to do a deep clean to get ready for the baby to come. I haven't gone around with our vacuum and done the edges of the rooms since we moved in.... so it was definitely time for a major clean up.

I am obsessed with organizing, so while I was vacuuming and trying to move things around I started to organize our storage closet as well. I was able to pile everything in and make it look so much better than before! I don't know what it is about having a clean and organized house, but it makes me so happy :]

Jordan and I got a gorgeous mirror for our wedding that we have never used :[ so today I decided to change that. We have been super lazy with the decorations in our bedroom so I finally found the  motivation to put a few things on the walls. It just takes so much effort drilling through the cinderblock... I guess that's what we get for living in an 80 year old complex where Jordan was born...



After a productive morning, Jordan surprised me and took me to Rumbi Island Grill :] It's like our new favorite restaurant and we get buy one get one free coupons all the time! He is seriously the sweetest husband in the world and he even took a nap with me when we got home from lunch :]



I tried a new recipe tonight (chicken cheese soup) and it turned out good! Except for the fact that we had oodles and oodles left over... I called up a friend to see if she could use some and I'm so happy I did! Apparently she had been having a really rough day (she just had her second baby about a month ago) and she didn't know what she was going to do for dinner. I was so happy that someone would take some of the soup I had made and would enjoy it :] I don't know why I don't do things like that more often... It just gives me the best feeling inside knowing that I made someone else's day :]

I watched my friends baby tonight while they were at dinner and it made me even more excited for our little guy to get here!! Only 4 more weeks until my due date :] :] I seriously cannot believe how fast the time has gone by! Hopefully I will have many more of these productive days before the little man gets here so I will be ready for him when he comes :]

2 comments:

  1. ummm i didnt know you had a blog!! So cute er!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Kiley!! I kind of just started it and was trying it out for fun :] We'll see how often I am able to post when the little man gets here haha

    ReplyDelete