Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Baby, GET OUT!

So I am officially 10 days away from my due date :] I never thought this time would finally come! I went to the doctor yesterday and had a little check up. I have progressed from last week, although slower than I had hoped. I have gone from being 20% effaced to 80% effaced and the baby moved down from a -2 to a -1 so things are going good there. I am still only dilated to a 1, but the Dr said that I have to efface before I dilate so its all good and things are moving along as they should.

Jordan and I are getting a little impatient... Well mostly me, but Jordan is excited for the baby to get here too :] So last night we went to the indoor track at BYU and walked around for about an hour. It is a little depressing going from the brand new amazing indoor track at BYU-I to the hot and stinky one here...

BYU-Idaho indoor track:

BYU indoor track:

My original thought was that it was way too cold to be walking outside at night and so the track would be perfect! It might have been okay if I had thought about what I was wearing before we went. I wore a long sleeve shirt and long pants and I was FRYING!! So we ended up going outside and taking a little hike up the RB stairs :] Now that definitely started some contractions!!


We went home that night and the contractions continued for a couple hours, but they weren't very regular and they started to fade out. I never thought I would be so excited for pain to come, but I can't wait! I just want to meet our little man and see what he looks like :] As Deagan would say, "Baby, GET OUT!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment