Friday, November 9, 2012

Cozy snow day in Provo

The weather this week has been so crazy! I guess that is pretty typical for living in Utah... earlier this week it was sunny and I swear it was like 70 degrees for a couple days! 

Today I woke up and it was raining. The rain soon turned to snow. It snowed and it snowed and it snowed!!! By the end of the day there were probably like 6 inches on the grass in our courtyard! I was in a cozy mood so I made some hot chocolate with Jordan and we watched the cute kids playing outside in the snow :] 

We LOVE hot chocolate and cozy snow days! Oh and here is my huge 38 week belly! 


Jordan walked in on me taking off my boots the other day and he was dying laughing. Its getting a little rough getting my boots off with this dang belly. Can't wait for this baby to get here :]


1 comment: